Welcome to Kendall | Rohde and Associates! We can’t wait to welcome you to our office and work together to reach your dental goals! Utilizing our state-of-the-art equipment, our doctors and team members will work in tandem to generate a plan to meet your individualized dental needs with your comfort and health at the forefront of our planning.
Here is what you can expect for your comprehensive evaluation and first cleaning appointment:
- 1.5 to 2 hours of time depending on your dentist of choice
- Early arrival is best to process paperwork and insurance if not filled out online prior to appointment time.
- A one-on-one appointment with your doctor to discuss your dental goals, questions, and/or concerns
- A full series of digital x-rays to evaluate the health of dentition and gums.
- A complete examination and evaluation of any current decay
- Periodontal analysis to determine the style and level of cleaning needed.
- In depth explanation of suggested treatment by your dentist. Patient will be provided with a hard copy of their treatment plan upon check out
We know your time is valuable. In efforts to save you time, we will send your new patient paperwork directly to your email or phone via text prior to the first appointment.
Please bring a copy of your dental insurance card to your first appointment so we can add a copy to your chart for our records.
If you choose to utilize dental insurance, as a courtesy of our office we will file your claim to your insurance company as well as all necessary information to process your claim.